Marketing Event Coordinator
We are looking for an energetic marketing event coordinator who wants to grow with an innovative company.
You'll work with multiple companies, including One27Homes, JaclynSmithProperties, MStreetProperties, CommunitySmith, RiverWild, ProvidenceConstruction and RiverWorks. This person would primarily serve as the events and marketing planner, ensuring that we leverage the branding and lead generation opportunities for things like neighborhood grand openings, party bus, town events and other miscellaneous events. This person will report to the Marketing Specialist and aid in carrying out day to day marketing strategies. They will also be responsible for "real time" social media posts at events and helping out with social media and other marketing efforts.
What will you be working on?
- Planning and thinking for events to create brand momentum
- Executing events for multiple companies
- Social media
- Marketing strategies
- Brand reputation
Who is the perfect candidate for this role?
Someone who is…
- Passionate about community engagement
- A stickler for details
- Creative and strategic
- Confident in oral and written communication skills
- A team player
- Tech savvy
- Competent in working with deadlines and planning stresses
- 4-year degree preferred
- Experience in event planning
- Not required but Familiarity with real estate is a plus
Why Work for Us?
Here at JaclynSmithProperties, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
- Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers.
- Company Outings: We firmly believe in the “Work Hard, Play Hard” model. Included in our monthly schedule will be monthly company functions.
Full time position: Includes paid vacation, paid personal days, health insurance, and retirement contribution matching.
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at JaclynSmithProperties. Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.