General Brokerage Agent to Join our Team
We are seeking a General Brokerage Agent to add to our successful team! The agent will be responsible for managing the database of leads, following up with new leads from sign calls, and open houses with a goal of converting to an agency and ultimately a closed home. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a flexible schedule and to be a part of an amazing team with a fantastic atmosphere!
What will you be working on?
○ Develop rapport with potential buyers obtained from community activities, open houses and responding to inquiries
○ Lead follow-up from established database via phone and email marketing
○ Close sales by understanding buyer’s requirements, showing properties, demonstrating benefits, submitting offers and negotiating
○ Buyer’s agents will have access to team’s office, office supplies and closing coordinators allowing their focus to stay on signing buyer agency and converting to sales
What skills do you need to have?
○ Prospecting Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals and Negotiation Skills
○ Must have a NC Real Estate License
○ Experience is wanted but not a must
Why Work for Us?
Here at JaclynSmithProperties, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
• Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
• Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers.
• Company Outings: We firmly believe in the “Work Hard, Play Hard” model.
Included in our schedule will be monthly company functions.
Commission position: Includes bonus plan for meeting annual goals