Live the True American Dream
Explore Available Homes for Sale in Lions Gate
for Sale in Lions Gate
Most Popular Lions Gate Real Estate Searches
Clayton, North Carolina Real Estate Market Snapshot
- Median List Price: $269,900
- Median Close Price: $255,000
- Price Per Sqft: $114
Clayton, North Carolina Quick Facts
- Population: 20,260
- County: Johnston
- Ask us about the schools, jobs and more!
- "Clayton is a great place to grow"
Home Features in
- First-floor masters available in several floor plans.
- Sidewalks along
- All yard maintenance included in HOA dues.
- On-site state-of-the-art gym with aerobics classes and childcare.
- Pool with beach entry area to kid's play area and lazy river.
- On-site Child Development Center.
- Close to shopping and major highways
- Close to area schools and just minutes to new Johnston Medical Center-Clayton on NC 42 West.
- Follow our walking trails to Clayton's new Community Center, which represents a six million dollar investment by the Town of Clayton and includes a gymnasium, elevated walking track, aerobics, yoga and martial arts room, pottery room, fine arts room and much more.
LionsGate Neighborhood Schools
We know that your child’s education is important. Johnston County Schools is comprised of 40 schools, including a center for academically and intellectually talented elementary students and a Middle College High School for students wanting to earn their high school diplomas and matriculate to higher education without the extra-curricular offerings of a traditional high school. Johnston County Schools has 31,000 students and 4,500 employees.