Big City Amenities
Being the State’s capital, Raleigh’s allure is no surprise. The city offers its residents a variety of big city amenities to include: museums, rich history, sports, culture and arts, shopping, and music. With so much to do in such a close proximity, there is never a dull moment.
An Active Community
Raleigh encourages its community to be active and engaged by hosting hundreds of events every year. Whether it is a major convention, a road race, or a community based festival, there is always something going on. The Special Events Office can provide you with a calendar and information about events to come!
- Population in 2017: 464,758
- Population change since 2000: +60.16%
- Population in 2000: 290,184
- Males (2013): 48.2%
- Females (2013): 51.8%
- Median Resident Age: 32 years
- North Carolina Median Age: 45.5 years
- Raleigh Zip Codes: 27513, 27602, 27606, 27610, 27614, 27619, 27624, 27628, 27636, 27658, 27676, 27698, 27545, 27603, 27607, 27611, 27615, 27620, 27625, 27629, 27640, 27661, 27690, 27560, 27604, 27608, 27612, 27616, 27621, 27626, 27634, 27650, 27668, 27695, 27601, 27605, 27609, 27613, 27617, 27622, 27627, 27635, 27656, 27675, 27697
- Median Household Income 2016: $58,641
- North Carolina: $45,150
- Median Household Income in 2000: $46,612
Natty Greene's Pub and Brewing
Natty Greene’s is favored by many that live in the Raleigh area. They have large televisions for sports viewing along with shuffleboards and pool tables. Also, take your pick from their exclusive and one-of-a-kind beers.
Triangle Town Center
Shop at the best stores at this convenient location right downtown. Shop at the only Saks Fifth Avenue in the state at the Triangle Town Center. Along with shopping, this center also offers over twenty dining options.
PNC Arena & More
Whether you are looking to attend a concert, show, or sporting event, the PNC Arena has it all. The Arena Club Restaurant located within the arena offers a vast selection to suit every palate.
Raleigh Homes By Price
Raleigh, NC Area Community Search